High quality Office furniture rent
With Lendis, you can equip your company with high-quality office furniture. Rent desks, office chairs and much more easily and flexibly and transform your office into a productive, creative working environment. Learn more about renting with Lendis
- Height adjustable desk Ryan 11.89€ - – 68.32€ To the inquiry list
- Desk Chair Carla 4.87€ - – 27.48€ To the inquiry list
- Stool Anja 2.17€ - – 12.26€ To the inquiry list
- Motor desk Ted 9.73€ - – 56.16€ To the inquiry list
- Desk chair Caro 4.70€ - – 26.54€ To the inquiry list
- Desk Teo 4.87€ - – 28.45€ To the inquiry list
- Desk chair Tobi 9.45€ - – 53.37€ To the inquiry list
- Desk Leo 7.13€ - – 87.63€ To the inquiry list
- Desk chair Alex 9.02€ - – 50.94€ To the inquiry list
- Desk Ron 3.81€ - – 21.50€ To the inquiry list
- Desk chair Maja 9.17€ - – 51.74€ To the inquiry list
- Stool Mila 6.35€ - – 35.86€ To the inquiry list
- Conference chair Emma 2.00€ - – 15.80€ To the inquiry list
- Stool Klemens 1.81€ - – 14.23€ To the inquiry list
- Three stizer Vanessa 13.94€ - – 85.97€ To the inquiry list
- Single seater Vanessa 9.17€ - – 58.43€ To the inquiry list
- Shelf Daniel 4.42€ - – 31.20€ To the inquiry list
- Roll container Magnus 2.37€ - – 16.59€ To the inquiry list
- Sliding door wardrobe Alexia 5.18€ - – 36.70€ To the inquiry list
- Hinged door wardrobe Linnea 8.45€ - – 58.85€ To the inquiry list
- Wardrobe Ramses 4.10€ - – 23.16€ To the inquiry list
- Wardrobe William 7.54€ - – 42.55€ To the inquiry list
- Bar stool Anna 2.57€ - – 17.38€ To the inquiry list
- Height adjustable desk Ian 11.20€ - – 63.21€ To the inquiry list
Onboard teams anywhere in minutes
Equip your employees with technology and furniture as quickly as never before. Use Lendis OS for your company now and save a lot of work, time and money!
More information about renting office furniture with Lendis
Table of contents
- Renting office furniture instead of buying - is it worth it?
- Your advantages when renting office furniture with Lendis
Renting office furniture instead of buying - is it worth it?
The world of work is undergoing major changes, not least promoted by the still ongoing Corona crisis. The topics of New Work, increasing mobility and individuality in the choice of work location are increasingly driving change. Companies are facing new challenges when it comes to creating structures and working environments for the future of work.
Renting office furniture offers various advantages over buying or leasing and is suitable for companies of all sizes.
React flexibly to changes
It is hardly possible to make concrete forecasts about the future. Therefore, as a company it is important to be able to react flexibly to changes at any time. Whether it's your own requirements for room design and equipment or economic factors, with renting you retain the greatest possible flexibility. You can easily add any additional furniture you need, and you can cancel any products you no longer use on a monthly basis.
Secure liquidity in the company
Secured liquidity in the company is particularly important in times of crisis. The rental model also offers advantages in this regard. Because instead of high investments in furniture and technical equipment, the instalments for the rental furniture can be paid from your own revenues. Moreover, the option to cancel on a monthly basis means that you only pay for the products you actually use.
The rental model is also the suitable alternative to purchasing the inventory for use over a limited period of time or in cases where a fixed period of use cannot be guaranteed.
What are the advantages of renting office furniture with Lendis?
Lendis is focused on the rental of office equipment. As experts, we support you in furnishing the office in an optimal and uncomplicated way. However, our offer goes beyond just office furniture rental. With our Furniture-as-a-Service approach, we take care of the entire process so that you can concentrate on what's important - the success of your business.
High-quality furniture to equip your work areas
High-quality office furniture forms the basis for a productive working environment, whether furnishing the office or the home office. We know the requirements for modern office design. That's why we only work with selected premium manufacturers to offer the best products for our customers.
At Lendis you will find the complete range of professional furniture for your employees. The focus of our products is on the combination of functionality and modern design. In addition, you will also find selected designer furniture in our range. You will find the right furniture for all work areas.
Our product range for office furniture includes the following areas:
|Office cabinets & storage space||
|Office Lamps||Table & floor lamps provide optimal lighting in the office and at the workplace|
|Seating furniture||With armchairs, lounge chairs and sofas, additional meeting possibilities or retreats for relaxed working in the office can be created.|
On request, complete office furniture sets can be put together at an individual price, for example to equip your employees with complete workstations.
We offer the majority of our furniture in the classic colours black and white. For those who want the industrial look in their offices, we also offer tables and chairs in amber oak. Furniture for the lounge area can also be used for visual interior design. Thanks to modern colours, they can be used to set colourful accents in the furnishings.
Premium service and support
Furnishing the office can quickly become complex and time-consuming. Choosing the right furniture is only the first step towards a newly designed office. Numerous questions and tasks must also be clarified:
- What office space is available?
- In which rooms or which department will the furniture be used and what special requirements are associated with it?
- Does the furniture meet the requirements for occupational health and safety and ergonomics?
- What constraints does having your own office space impose on you?
- When and how will the ordered furniture be delivered?
- Who takes care of the construction of the products?
- What happens if there is damage to the furniture?
At the latest here, you can trust the experts at Lendis.
Lendis is there to advise you even before you start renting. Together with you, we check whether your office meets all the requirements for the desired products.
Are you still at the very beginning of your project? We will be happy to take care of the entire planning for the furnishing of your premises. In doing so, all the conditions on site will be taken into account in the planning: What about the lighting in the office? How many workstations can be created, taking into account the movement areas? And much more.
Fast delivery throughout Germany
A characteristic of the rental model is that the majority of our office furniture is available from stock. This means that you will usually receive your desired products within 14 days.
We deliver our office equipment throughout Germany. Our range is also already available in some regions in Austria. Our logistics centres are located near the largest regions such as Berlin, Hamburg, Munich or Cologne. There, we can usually deliver the rental furniture even faster.
We keep you informed about the current status of your delivery at all times. We take into account any delivery date requests when planning the delivery.
Professional assembly of the furniture
In addition to the delivery, our assembly team also takes care of the professional and quick assembly of the rented office furniture on site.
Support for repairs and maintenance
Our Customer Care Team is there for you during the entire rental period. A piece of furniture is defective and needs to be replaced or repaired? We will rectify any defects immediately or provide a replacement product.
Our rental model actively contributes to strengthening the circular economy. Used furniture is not disposed of, but is reprocessed by us to a high standard and then rented out again. This reduces the use of resources enormously.
In addition, we provide you with sustainable office furniture. What does this mean? We compensate for all CO2 emissions generated by the rental of our furniture. We achieve this through the targeted promotion of sustainability projects around the world.