- Dell S3422DW 34 inch UWQHD Curved Monitor 18.39€ - – 49.89€ To the inquiry list
- Dell U2422H UltraSharp FHD Monitor 11.12€ - – 29.23€ To the inquiry list
- Dell UltraSharp U2722D WQHD Monitor 17.30€ - – 46.62€ To the inquiry list
- Dell UltraSharp U2721DE 4K Monitor 17.81€ - – 48.14€ To the inquiry list
- HP Z27k G3 4K Monitor 19.17€ - – 52.22€ To the inquiry list
- LG 38WN95C-W UltraWide WLED Monitor 51.13€ - – 142.44€ To the inquiry list
- LG 49WL95C-WE 49 inch UltraWide QHD Curved Monitor 50.19€ - – 139.64€ To the inquiry list
- Dell P2722H FHD Monitor 10.04€ - – 25.99€ To the inquiry list
- Apple Pro Display XDR 32 inch Monitor 199.91€ - – 574.18€ To the inquiry list
- iiyama LH8642UHS-B3 86 inch 4K UHD IPS Digital Signage Monitor 91.35€ - – 257.56€ To the inquiry list
- Optoma 5751RK 75 Inch 4K Interactive Display 66.05€ - – 185.05€ To the inquiry list
- Lenovo ThinkVision T34W-20 UWQHD Monitor 27.73€ - – 76.73€ To the inquiry list
- Height adjustable monitor holder 1.43€ - – 8.08€ To the inquiry list
- LG 27UP850-W 27 inch 4K IPS monitor 18.20€ - – 49.31€ To the inquiry list
- Dell P3221D 32 inch WQHD IPS Monitor 18.12€ - – 49.07€ To the inquiry list
- Dell P2722HE 27 inch FHD Monitor 13.68€ - – 35.77€ To the inquiry list
- HP Z32 32 inch 4K UHD LED Monitor 31.23€ - – 87.23€ To the inquiry list
- HP E24u G4 FHD USB-C Monitor 10.63€ - – 27.74€ To the inquiry list
- Lenovo ThinkVision T27hv-20 QHD Monitor 16.33€ - – 43.71€ To the inquiry list
Onboard teams anywhere in minutes
Equip your employees with technology and furniture as quickly as never before. Use Lendis OS for your company now and save a lot of work, time and money!
Monitors and TVs are important parts of the office and are used in many ways. Monitors are part of every well-equipped office workplace. Meanwhile, the use of multiple monitors is common and especially when working with a laptop, an external monitor increases comfort. Moreover, such a multi-monitor setup leads to significant productivity increases of up to 35 percent.
Precisely because the devices are used in so many different ways, some questions should be answered in advance in order to choose the right model.
Requirements for monitors and TV sets
Even if at first glance they are supposedly simple products, there are a multitude of technical specifications that you should pay attention to when choosing the right model. We present the most important ones below.
Resolution and size
Resolution and size are probably the most important criteria, both for workstation monitors and for TVs.
Resolution is the number of pixels displayed horizontally and vertically. A resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, for example, refers to Full HD devices. The size of monitors and televisions is usually given in inches. The interaction of size and resolution determines how large elements are displayed on the screen. The following applies: the higher the resolution for the same size, the smaller the elements are displayed.
What is the optimal size for monitors and TVs? Modern monitors today offer Full HD and are at least 22 inches in size. A workplace monitor should not be smaller. Larger devices with 24 or 27 inches are no longer uncommon. For individual tasks, especially in the area of graphics processing, only devices of this size allow productive and high-quality work. Resolutions of 2560 x 1440 pixels are recommended.
Other size recommendations apply to TV sets, as the distance to them is usually greater. The size of the room in which the TV is used is therefore decisive. In meeting areas, sets up to 55 inches are suitable. In conference rooms, on the other hand, a screen diagonal of at least 60 inches is recommended.
People who work in an office usually sit in front of a monitor for several hours. For this reason, the topic of ergonomics at the workplace is also important with regard to the monitor. Concrete requirements for a VDU workplace are regulated in the VDU Workplace Ordinance.
Ergonomics-supporting monitors are easy on the eyes because they enable good readability, have a high colour display quality and keep reflections and mirroring to a minimum. In addition, they can be adjusted in height and tilt. This means that the monitor can be individually adjusted to the employee, which supports a comfortable and healthy sitting posture.
High-quality screens also have a pivot function and can be rotated by 90 degrees. On the one hand, this ensures improved readability. On the other hand, it helps, for example, when designing advertising material in portrait format.
Curved screens are curved monitors and TVs. The shape corresponds to the natural curvature of the eyes. The result is that the distance to the edges is reduced for the eyes and thus the viewing comfort increases. However, a noticeable increase in comfort only occurs from a screen size of 27 inches.
Monitors, TVs and high-quality electronics - rent office equipment from Lendis
Lendis is the place to go for optimal and flexible office furnishing. You will find an extensive range of products that goes beyond modern monitors and televisions. With us you get high-quality office furnishings and high-performance office technology from a single source. So in future you won't waste any more time looking for the right equipment for your office.
More than 500 customers are already benefiting from the additional advantages of renting with Lendis.
Our rental model gives you maximum flexibility. You can react to a change in your needs at short notice. Do you need more monitors or other electronics for new employees? Book additional office equipment without any problems.
Free insurance cover
Whether it's an office desk, laptop or monitor - all equipment you rent with Lendis is insured free of charge.
We offer our customers maximum service so that they can continue to take care of what is really important - the success of their company. We provide competent and comprehensive advice and are happy to take over the complete office planning as well as delivery and installation of your desired products.