- New at Lendis Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max 38.60€ - – 158.44€ To the inquiry list
- New at Lendis Apple iPhone 13 Pro 35.62€ - – 150.14€ To the inquiry list
- Apple MacBook Air (M1 Chip) 32.42€ - – 148.24€ To the inquiry list
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 36.12€ - – 105.21€ To the inquiry list
- Apple MacBook Pro 13.3 " (M1 Chip) 40.64€ - – 155.51€ To the inquiry list
- New at Lendis Apple 16″ MacBook Pro 77.44€ - – 386.75€ To the inquiry list
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9″ (2021) 35.12€ - – 216.96€ To the inquiry list
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro 33.68€ - – 106.04€ To the inquiry list
- Dell S3422DW 34 inch UWQHD Curved Monitor 18.39€ - – 49.89€ To the inquiry list
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G 50.00€ - – 145.67€ To the inquiry list
- New at Lendis Apple 14″ MacBook Pro 63.22€ - – 371.07€ To the inquiry list
- New at Lendis Apple iPhone 13 27.43€ - – 110.16€ To the inquiry list
- Lenovo ThinkPad E14 G3 14″ 23.20€ - – 86.99€ To the inquiry list
- Apple iMac (2021) 51.83€ - – 168.55€ To the inquiry list
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G 30.12€ - – 86.52€ To the inquiry list
- Dell U2422H UltraSharp FHD Monitor 11.12€ - – 29.23€ To the inquiry list
- Samsung Galaxy S21 24.10€ - – 75.78€ To the inquiry list
- Lenovo ThinkBook 15 G2 15.6″ 32.05€ - – 91.56€ To the inquiry list
- Apple Pencil (2nd gen) 5.99€ - – 14.28€ To the inquiry list
- Samsung GU55AU8079U Crystal UHD 4K TV 28.12€ - – 77.90€ To the inquiry list
- Lenovo ThinkPad P14s G2 14″ 51.30€ - – 148.24€ To the inquiry list
- Apple iPhone 12 25.10€ - – 80.46€ To the inquiry list
- Apple AirPods Max 19.66€ - – 53.70€ To the inquiry list
- Logitech MK540 Keyboard-Mouse Set 2.22€ - – 5.59€ To the inquiry list
Onboard teams anywhere in minutes
Equip your employees with technology and furniture as quickly as never before. Use Lendis OS for your company now and save a lot of work, time and money!
More about technology rental with Lendis
Table of contents
- The complete solution for technical equipment
- How you benefit from the rental model
The complete solution for technical equipment
Are you looking for a partner from whom you can conveniently procure high-quality technology for your offices and employees with little effort? That's exactly where you'll find the right solution with us. Just tell us how we can help you, and we'll take care of the rest.
Lendis can support you in the following ways:
Whether it's personal equipment for your employees or technical equipment for offices, at Lendis you'll find a selected range of state-of-the-art technology for all workspaces. Our range includes the following areas:
|Computer||Powerful computers are part of the basic equipment for productive work. In everyday office life today Laptops because they can be used flexibly. However, desktop PCs are also still used for technically demanding tasks, such as graphics processing or complex calculations.
In addition, the appropriate software (from Microsoft Office programmes to communication tools such as the following) can be booked directly
|Screens||Besides the computer, a monitor also belongs at every workplace. In addition to standard models for conventional use, special screens, such as curved monitors, are also available. In addition, TVs can be rented from us, for example for meetings or for the transparent presentation of important key figures.|
|Mobile devices||Remote work and home office are dominant themes in the question of tomorrow's work. Thanks to mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets, employees are now able to work flexibly from any location.|
|Technology for cooperation||The office increasingly serves as a place for collaboration and communication between employees. High-quality technology for conference rooms, such as conference telephones, room booking systems or smartboards enable productive meetings and discussions.|
|General office equipment||For basic office tasks you will also find the right electronics, such as document shredders, printers & copiers, in our online shop.|
|Electrical appliances||In addition to electronics for employee productivity, various electrical appliances belong in an optimally equipped office. These include powerful coffee machines, refrigerators, professional water dispensers and air conditioners.|
To rent office equipment from Lendis, new customers use our website. There they compile a personal request list with all the products they want. During the checkout process, you send this request list to the Lendis team and receive an individual offer.
Companies that already rent technology or office furniture with us have access to the personal account area. This can be used to rent additional products independently if required.
Free technology upgrades
The product life cycles for some areas of technology, especially laptops, smartphones and tablets, are increasingly decreasing. To ensure that your employees are always equipped with state-of-the-art technology, Lendis therefore offers free technology upgrades for the aforementioned product groups. This gives customers the opportunity to exchange their rented equipment for the latest successor model at the end of their initial rental period, at the latest after 24 months.
Ready-to-use configured devices
If you wish, we can take care of setting up your laptops, smartphones or tablets. Your colleagues will then receive ready-to-use devices. All important programmes and apps are already pre-installed. Users only need their access data, the rest is done automatically. This increases security in the company and at the same time relieves your internal IT resources.
Personal technical support
A personal contact person is available to our customers for the entire duration of the technology rental. Questions or problems will be solved as quickly as possible. The Lendis platform serves as a personal support centre through which you can easily communicate your concerns directly to our team.
Fleet Management - Simple device management
The account area of the Lendis platform also provides you with a professional tool for easy management of your entire technology fleet. Devices can be assigned to individual employees or office areas with just a few clicks. This way you will never lose track of your office technology again.
How you benefit from the rental model
In addition to the extensive range of services offered by Lendis, renting as opposed to buying or leasing the technology also offers further advantages.
Thanks to the rental model, you can easily adapt your office technology to the size of your company. Additional equipment can be easily rented for new employees and equipment that is no longer needed can be returned. You only pay for the equipment you actually use (asset light approach).
In contrast to buying all the technology, with rental you remain completely flexible at all times. If the product does not provide the benefit you had hoped for, simply return it. You want to switch to another model? No problem. Simply return the rented equipment and choose the products you want.
High-quality electronics have their price. Purchasing can put a heavy strain on the company's liquidity due to high capital expenditure. Thanks to renting, you avoid the one-off expenses in favour of low monthly rental amounts (CapEx to OpEx), which you can comfortably pay out of your revenues.
More on the topic of asset light strategy
More on the topic of CapEx & OpEx