- Roll container Magnus 2.37€ - – 16.59€ To the inquiry list
- Sliding door wardrobe Alexia 5.18€ - – 36.70€ To the inquiry list
- Hinged door wardrobe Linnea 8.45€ - – 58.85€ To the inquiry list
- Sideboard Simona 2.89€ - – 16.33€ To the inquiry list
- Shelf Daniel 4.42€ - – 31.20€ To the inquiry list
- Locker Tobias 6.86€ - – 49.95€ To the inquiry list
- Roll container Marina 25.79€ - – 145.57€ To the inquiry list
- Highboard Sophia 34.94€ - – 253.22€ To the inquiry list
- Sideboard Sophia 29.19€ - – 164.78€ To the inquiry list
- Locker Kaya with digital lock 11.11€ - – 168.31€ To the inquiry list
- Shelf Adrian 26.06€ - – 341.30€ To the inquiry list
- Shelf unit Terri 36.84€ - – 207.98€ To the inquiry list
- Charlotte apothecary cabinet 8.51€ - – 48.04€ To the inquiry list
Onboard teams anywhere in minutes
Equip your employees with technology and furniture as quickly as never before. Use Lendis OS for your company now and save a lot of work, time and money!
Lendis & the rental model - The advantages at a glance
- Good arguments for renting office cabinets with Lendis
- Rent office cabinets instead of buying them - These are the advantages
Good arguments for renting office cabinets with Lendis
The rental offer from Lendis enables companies and employees to easily procure and manage office cabinets and everything else that is necessary for a productively equipped office. You benefit in many ways from our services and offers. These include:
High quality & modern cabinets for the office
At Lendis you will find a selected range of modern office cabinets. Whether for the workplace, the lounge area or the open-space, you will find high-quality office furniture for every work area to provide sufficient storage space in your office. In our product portfolio you will find:
Filing cabinets& filing shelves
Filing cabinets or open filing shelves are indispensable for a functioning office. Filing cabinets are mainly needed to store important documents and can be found, for example, in the offices of the finance department and the management. Lockable cabinets are the appropriate choice for storing sensitive data. This protects documents from unauthorised access. Lockable versions are available from us as hinged door cabinets or sliding door cabinets.
Modern highboards & sideboards
Sideboards and highboards not only offer storage space, but are also suitable as stylish room dividers thanks to their modern design. All office supplies find a place here that is freely accessible for every employee.
Lockers are usually found in warehouses or manufacturing facilities. However, they are also increasingly offered in offices. Employees can safely store their valuables here and work with a feeling of security.
How can companies rent their office equipment with Lendis?
Depending on whether you already rent products with Lendis or are a new customer, there are two ways to rent products for the office or home office:
- Companies that are already Lendis customers have access to our platform. There you can independently and flexibly rent additional office cabinets, desks or technology.
- Companies that are not yet Lendis customers can use our website to create an individual enquiry list with all the products they want. Via the checkout, you provide us with your contact information and submit a non-binding request to us. We will then contact you with a concrete offer and discuss how to proceed.
Fast delivery & assembly
Lendis takes care of all the logistics after the rental request. We ensure fast delivery of the rented products within Germany. As we have the majority of our products in stock, we usually deliver within 14 working days. In metropolitan areas such as Berlin, Hamburg, Cologne or Munich, an even shorter delivery time is possible.
We then take care of the professional assembly of all cabinets and other office furniture directly on site. Customers do not have to worry about anything else.
Professional maintenance & repair
If something should break during the rental period, we ensure immediate maintenance or repair of the office equipment. Lendis customers can easily handle these services via the account area of our platform. To do this, tell us which product is involved and briefly describe the problem. Your request will be forwarded directly to your personal contact person.
Keeping track of the entire office inventory can quickly become a challenge. The Lendis platform provides a remedy for this. In the inventory area, you can clearly see at any time which office desks, chairs or technology are in the company.
Products rented with Lendis are automatically added to your inventory, and you can easily add existing office equipment. For even more simplicity, individual products can be assigned to work areas or employees.
Renting office cabinets instead of buying them - That speaks for itself
In addition to the comprehensive range of services that Lendis offers its customers, the rental model offers further advantages for companies.
Instead of high investments in the procurement of office furniture and technology, only small monthly amounts are to be paid for what is actually used as part of the rent. This reduces cash outflow and secures liquidity. Companies thus remain financially flexible and retain scope for strategic investments.
Renting instead of buying allows maximum flexibility. Companies can adapt their office equipment to the growth of the company at any time. They can easily rent additional desks, chairs, laptops or smartphones for new employees. Products that are no longer used can simply be returned.
Office cabinets that are no longer needed are usually simply disposed of. With the rental model, however, they are added back to the lifecycle. Traces of use are professionally removed and the products can then be rented out again. This saves resources and makes an active contribution to more sustainability in the office.
Use tax advantages
Monthly rental amounts are treated as operating expenses (OpEx) in return for capital expenditure (CapEx). This also has tax implications. Operating expenses can be claimed in full for tax purposes in the period in which they are incurred. This is usually more advantageous than pro rata depreciation over the useful life (usually 13 years).
More about Capex and OpEx