- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 36.12€ - – 116.39€ To the inquiry list
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G 50.00€ - – 145.67€ To the inquiry list
- OnePlus North 2 5G 13.89€ - – 37.86€ To the inquiry list
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G 30.12€ - – 86.52€ To the inquiry list
- Xiaomi Mi 11 5G 22.70€ - – 64.15€ To the inquiry list
- Samsung Galaxy S21 24.10€ - – 75.78€ To the inquiry list
- Samsung Galaxy A32 10.39€ - – 27.81€ To the inquiry list
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 29.68€ - – 87.45€ To the inquiry list
- OnePlus 9 Pro 26.10€ - – 74.75€ To the inquiry list
- Google Pixel 6 24.10€ - – 68.52€ To the inquiry list
- New at Lendis Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Enterprise Edition 13.76€ - – 37.45€ To the inquiry list
- CAT S62 Pro 17.96€ - – 50.53€ To the inquiry list
- Xiaomi 11T Pro 20.77€ - – 58.13€ To the inquiry list
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 11.23€ - – 29.56€ To the inquiry list
- Xiaomi 11T 15.73€ - – 43.57€ To the inquiry list
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S 10.13€ - – 26.98€ To the inquiry list
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Enterprise Edition 21.97€ - – 61.87€ To the inquiry list
- Samsung Galaxy XCover 5 9.83€ - – 26.04€ To the inquiry list
- Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro Enterprise Edition 14.79€ - – 40.67€ To the inquiry list
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 41.64€ - – 119.62€ To the inquiry list
Manage office equipment
When you rent with Lendis, you get access to the Lendis platform. Via the platform, you can independently rent additional products, manage your office inventory clearly and clarify support requests.
More information about renting smartphones with Lendis
Lendis & the rental model - The advantages at a glance
- Procure smartphones for employees easily with Lendis
- Take advantage of the benefits of renting over buying
Conveniently procure smartphones for employees with Lendis
Phone-as-a-Service at Lendis means more than just renting company mobile phones. We also offer a comprehensive range of services to make equipping your employees with business phones as easy as possible. Our offer includes the following services.
Latest smartphones from the well-known brands
So that your employees can also work productively on the move, you will always find the latest models from the top manufacturers, such as Apple, Samsung, Google or Huawei, at Lendis.
The requirements for a business mobile phone differ, depending on the sector, but also on personal tastes. The main criteria for choosing the right device are the following.
Tip: Clarify in advance with those responsible for the area or the employees directly which characteristics are important.
Depending on the application, the company mobile phone should offer a large display. This allows tasks to be completed much more conveniently and quickly via the mobile device. Models such as the Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max or the Samsung Galaxy S21+ have a very large screen diagonal of 6.7 inches.
In order to store documents, pictures and other data on the device, appropriate storage space is required. Apps and multimedia content require a lot of memory. Devices with at least 128 GB, preferably 256 GB or more, are therefore recommended today.
Via the company mobile phone, employees working outside the office have a connection to the company, can communicate with colleagues and have access to important documents in the company network. To be productive here, they needed fast data transfer. The latest smartphone models now support the 5G standard, which can transfer data at up to 10 GB per second.
Suitable devices found. What now?
You know which equipment you want to rent for your employees and you are already a Lendis customer? Then you can simply switch to the account area of our platform and add the required products to your rental independently via the shop.
This way to the account area
As a new customer, simply use our website for a rental enquiry. Add all technology and, if applicable, office furniture to your enquiry list. Use the checkout to provide us with basic contact information and then submit the request to our team. They will get back to you immediately with a quote.
Life cycles are becoming increasingly shorter, especially in the area of mobile devices. This applies not only to laptops and tablets, but also to smartphones. With Lendis, your employees always work with the latest technology. If you rent your company mobile phones with Lendis, you will receive the option of free upgrades for your rented devices at the end of the initial rental period, at the latest after 24 months.
Smartphones ready to use
If desired, Lendis will ensure that the business mobile phones are ready for immediate use. You determine which programmes are already pre-installed and which security specifications should apply to the devices. Your colleagues only have to log in once with their access data, the configuration is done automatically. Integration into existing MDM solutions is also possible.
Support and personal contact
During the entire rental period, our customers have a personal contact person at their disposal. This means that support enquiries reach the appropriate person directly and are processed as quickly as possible. If you are a user of our platform and have a maintenance, repair or product information enquiry, you can use the enquiries directly via the account area.
Fleet management of company mobile phones
Keeping track of the devices available in a company can quickly become complex and time-consuming when equipping employees. The Lendis platform provides our customers with a tool to simplify the entire device management process.
All mobile phones, laptops and other devices rented with Lendis are automatically added to your inventory. In addition, you can also add existing inventory. For an additional overview, products can be assigned to individual employees or work areas. This way you are always aware of where the items are in use.
Take advantage of the benefits of renting over buying
The big advantage of the rental model compared to buying office equipment is the high flexibility for companies. You can rent additional products within a short period of time and return products that are no longer needed. You only rent - and pay - for what you actually use.
Instead of making one-off high investments in equipment for work areas and employees, with Lendis you only pay a small monthly rental per device. This protects cash outflow and thus ensures higher liquidity.
Renting instead of buying means converting capital expenditure into operating expenditure. This also has tax implications. This is because operating expenses can be fully accounted for in the period in which they were incurred.