22 tips for more productivity in hybrid work models
"The future is hybrid! The majority of employees want to work in a hybrid working model in the future.
In addition to numerous advantages, there are also a number of challenges to be overcome.
We give you 22 tips that will make your employees more productive in the hybrid working world.
Equipment of work areas
With the right office, home office and remote work equipment, the foundation is laid for your teams to be able to work productively from any location. On the one hand, this includes modern technology, without which digital collaboration is not possible. On the other hand, all work areas must be equipped with the appropriate office furniture .
1. digital equipment of the office
2. place of creative exchange
3. places of concentration
Make sure that your employees find a suitable place for concentrated work in the office by providing places of retreat and quiet zones. Telephone and meeting boxes are a practical option for this, which can also be used as an additional meeting option.
4. professional workplaces in the office & home office
5. mobile devices for your teams
6. equipment for digital meetings
Only with the help of different software solutions is it possible for you and your teams to communicate and collaborate efficiently in a hybrid working model.
7. cloud solutions for shared documents
8. use video conferencing solutions
9. use tools for collaboration
10. manage projects digitally
11. provide important information centrally
12. uncomplicated equipment of your employees
13. mobile device management for device management
With modern MDM solutions, you centrally manage the laptops, smartphones and tablets in your company. Without having to pick up the devices, you can install updates, adjust security requirements and make many other settings.
Processes & Organisation
14. decision-making scope for employees
15. define processes and guidelines
16. transparent communication
17. coordinate working hours
18. regular meeting dates
Arrange fixed, recurring meeting dates in which the current status of tasks and projects is discussed and queries can be clarified.
19. training in the use of digital tools
Ensure through training that each employee is confident in the use of the tools used in the company.
20. key figures for productivity
21. strengthen team cohesion
22. customize onboarding process
Adapt your onboarding processes to the conditions of the hybrid working world and ensure that new employees can start directly motivated and productive.