New employees - many challenges
Due to its strong growth, the young company has already had to move twice. For the third move, DrSmile knew it needed a more straightforward solution than regularly ordering new workstations from the furniture store. When looking for a simple solution, DrSmile had the following requirements:
- Scalable infrastructure: DrSmile is planning for continued strong growth in the future. Accordingly, it was important to be able to quickly and easily add additional workstations for new employees. In order to be able to react to developments in the organisation of work, it should also be possible to easily return products that are no longer needed.
- Stress-free move: In previous moves, DrSmile staff had to go to great lengths to set up desks and cupboards. This time, everything should be handed over so that everyone can concentrate on his or her work. From the planning to the delivery to the assembly of the products, everything should be taken care of within a short period of time so that all employees have the work space they need.
- Space for collaboration: In the old office, meeting rooms often had to be converted into workstations. As a result, these were no longer available for meetings. Even though the new office has an additional conference room, further meeting possibilities should be created from the beginning.
- Minimalist design: When you enter DrSmile's office, one thing is immediately apparent: The company focuses on transparency and short communication channels. The workspaces are flooded with light throughout the entire working day. The colour scheme ranges between white, grey and green tones, as well as black accents. The new office of the healthcare start-up is also to be designed according to this design and existing furniture is to be ideally combined with the new furniture.
- Flexible capital availability: In order to have sufficient liquidity for investments in growth, as little capital as possible should flow into office equipment. It should also be ensured that it is possible to react to changing requirements at any time without high costs.
Lendis as an ideal partner
The best solution for the office
Lendis offers an all-in-one service and it starts with office planning. With the help of the floor plan of the new office, we were able to plan all the equipment in a virtual 3D model. The planning took into account all the wishes & requirements of the Berlin start-up, which had previously been worked out in a personal meeting.
In particular, the desire for a bright, minimalist workspace in shades of white, grey and green was taken into account. In addition to sufficient workstations for all employees, both the meeting rooms for ideal collaboration and additional quiet zones for small groups to work together were taken into account in the plan. Telephone & meeting boxes as well as the Silent Box Linda provide a possibility for meetings in a small setting and at the same time can function as a place for focused & concentrated work.
Thanks to the joint and close cooperation, the planning phase could be finalised and the delivery planned in a short time.
Ready to go from the first minute
The partner for rapid growth
Lendis is an expert for companies with strong growth and knows their needs. With the flexible rental model, new office equipment can be rented at any time. It makes no difference whether 1 new workstation or 100 additional workstations need to be equipped. Lendis delivers the required equipment in a short time.
Another advantage of the rental model is the shifting of investment costs into operating expenses. There are no high investment costs for the acquisition of office equipment. The costs are shifted to the monthly rental amounts, which can be directly deducted for tax purposes as operating expenses.
Successful relocation in a few weeks
Lendis delivered all new office furniture for the new office, set it up and then disposed of the packaging materials properly. DrSmile was thus able to move into and use the new office space directly. This was not only a great relief for DrSmile's capacities, but also saved the young company a lot of costs. For the logistical handling of a project of this size, the start-up would have had to reckon with considerably more than € 7,000.